Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Visitors


What a fun weekend we had! Some very good friends of ours drove up from Southern Ontario to visit.

"A" seems to have a magical hold on everyone she comes in contact with. As you see my friend was quite entranced with the little one and held her as often as she could. No baby has ever had this effect on her. She isn't the baby type if you will. Apparently A has changed that. Hmm... Maybe we'll hear the sound of little feet in her near future thanks to my charming dolly.

The boys played some pool.

Went for a little walk to the falls.


It was a good thing C fell asleep in her arms as there would have been tears upon their departure.

C adores our dear friends. As I do, as we all do. Thank you so much for the visit! It was wonderful to see you again, we miss you already!

3 comments:

stan said...

the perspectives of these shots are unique!

Anonymous said...

This is such a lovely post. I radiates love, friendship and fun!
Oh and yes...I totally agree with Stan.

Anonymous said...

Not I, but IT radiates....(see the above mistake)