Friday, January 16, 2009

Diapers




I love Kissaluvs! They are so squishy, soft and cuddly. My favorite diapers are the Bum Genius 3.0 but for newborns definately Kissaluvs! Cloth diapering has been going super well. Not as much work as I had thought and it definately has its rewards such as less garbage and lighter garbage bags to my husband's delight.  

I never in a million years thought I would ever get excited over diapers, yet here I am thrilled over them. Weird what motherhood can do to you.

We had some yummy whole wheat bread from my trusty bread-maker yesterday. Wow, I forgot how amazingly delicious fresh bread is. Actually all meals have been tasting so much better lately. After going through labour its as if every cell in your body craves nourishment. Mine have been thanking me! We haven't yet succombed to takeout from the local restaurant. I made some freezer friendly meals before having A and they are coming in handy. My dear husband has been helping out with the cooking as well so we've been eating very well. Last night was Tofu and Potato stew in a miso gravy with fresh bread and tonight is pasta with kale and tomato sauce. I'm not sure about lunch but I'm thinking split pea soup from the freezer or some kind of soup as its FREEZING again today.  

No comments: