Saturday, August 29, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Its raining. Actually, pouring would probably be a better way to describe it. I'm hoping it clears up soon for our annual fall fair. C has been looking forward to the midway, rides, pony rides and all the wonderful animals who are here in town this weekend. The sun is trying to peak out at the moment so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Things have been nuts around here. We have some family visiting over the next couple of days and the motel is full for the entire weekend. I also had my first s'more yesterday out at the campfire and what a flavor that was! Graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows are a match made in heaven. Delish!

A couple of new writing opportunities have come up and I am really excited about one in particular as there are many perks attached :).

"School" starts next week so I'm starting to get C's lesson plans in order. We have been doing a little bit throughout the summer and she is really enjoying the work so far. Still have to finish off some canning and hoping for a busy September here at the motel.

My name is Nadia. I am a workaholic and I love it.

No comments: