Saturday, October 3, 2009

We're Off!

We're off tomorrow for a much needed getaway. Its been a crazy few months and we haven't had a minute to slow down and relax.

C is super excited and is planning on packing up her new backpack for the excursion. I'm hoping the change of scenery will help A with her teething. The poor babe has been strapped to me constantly. I wish I could take some of her pain away.

My husband went for his physical yesterday to see "Doctor Boy". Although his Doctor is truly a male unlike C's female "Doctor Boy".

All is good. His blood pressure is 110/65 which is a couple points lower than mine. The doctor said, "Ray if you continue this lifestyle of yours, you'll have 10 years left to live."

"What?!" said my husband.

"Yes, 10 times 10. You are healthier than most of my patients here at the clinic. Nothing to worry about at all. Keep it up."

When he told me the first half I thought I was going to have a heart attack. NOT funny!

Now off I go to finish packing diapers, books, toys and clothing. Oh, and the passports would probably be a good idea as well ;).

No comments: