Thursday, March 26, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We came home at a half decent time yesterday after a marvelous trip. Great wolf lodge was incredible! Highly recommend it!

My grandparents were thrilled to see us. It was so much fun surprising them! We called them just before pulling into their driveway and then rang the doorbell. My Nonna's eyes started to fill up and the look on her face was priceless. Ah, I love surprises!

We also surprised my Aunt, Uncle and Cousins at their new Restaurant/Bistro and had a beautiful visit. The food was truly fantastic!

Its funny how a few days away can bring you such peace and joy yet at the same time a newly acquired appreciation for your home. I loved getting away and I loved coming home!

1 comment:

Woman in a Window said...

That's it, eh? Makes home all the sweeter. Glad you had fun.