Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Birthdays & Teething

Days are running away on me. I can't believe its the end of September! Our little girl turns 3 years old next week! Hiding her presents has proven to be quite the feat as her little eyes don't miss a thing.

A is now working on her 4th tooth and isn't too happy about it either. The poor babe is up most of the night and is velcroed to me most of the day. There are lots of cuddles and hugs being passed around.

This teething business is awfully strange. Both of our girls had all four teeth break through in a matter of 2-3 weeks! I wish it was a bit more gradual so it wouldn't be as painful for them.

Another strange thing happened, I lost complete track of time and thought we were going away this weekend. Turns out its next weekend! I'd like to blame it on mommy-brain but unfortunately its due to lack of an agenda - which I should be getting any day now Hallelujah!

No comments: