Saturday, January 23, 2010

"C" is getting so excited, well we all are! 2 more weeks until our vacation begins - sunshine, white sand and turquoise waters here we come!

The weather has been milder this winter then previously but all this snow is quite tiresome. My husband has been working day in and out helping his brother with his renovations. I don't know if I mentioned this already but my brother-in-law seriously injured himself at work a couple of months ago and is now unable to return to work. As he was in the middle of renovating his house, we offered to help him out. 2 months later and we are finally nearing the end.

Days, weeks and months have been flying by and I have no idea where the time has gone. There doesn't seem to be time for anything anymore! But, thats how we roll here - busy, busy, busy!

No comments: