Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm Back

I'm back after taking a bit of a break from the blogging world. There has been so much going on and I have been too busy to do anything until just recently.

I tried Wordpress for a little while and although I think it is much more suitable for a larger blog, I feel more comfortable keeping my little personal one here on blogger. Feels more "at home" for me I guess.

So here I am again. No new name yet... I'm working on it.

"A" began walking last month! It is quite a comical sight actually. This little midget toddling around and falling on her cushioned butt (courtesy of bulky cloth diapers).

"C" is becoming more and more inquisitive and has grown up quite a bit over the last few weeks.

My husband is currently helping his brother "rebuild" the interior of his house. He is hoping to have the living room and kitchen finished by Christmas however there have been some setbacks so we'll see. Hopefully it won't take too much longer.

"A" is now crying so I must sign off. Bonsoir.

No comments: